The individuals who’ve already given to your campaign are your biggest supporters, and you can use our platform to blind-email them, which means you can’t see their names and emails, but our system will send whatever email you compose to all of them.
Here’s how to get started:
- Log in here. You’ll wind up on your dashboard.
- Click “Email Your Backers.”
- Once in, click “Draft New Email.” You’ll be able to choose a “from” name, create a subject, and of course type the body text.
- “Submit for approval” when you’re done, and we’ll send it out to everyone!
When should you email them? Some good options are…
- At the end of your campaign’s first day
- 48 hrs in
- At the end of your first week
- At the start of your final week
- With 48 hrs remaining
- With 24 hrs remaining
What should you say? Always start with a “thank you” and then, depending on how things are going, you might…
- Ask them to share your link on social media
- Ask them to forward this email to 5 friends
- Provide them with a case update to keep them involved