Please note: This article is relevant to public fundraising pages only.
Your Case Owner Dashboard is the campaigning control centre that helps you with the preparation, promotion and precision of your campaign. To get to access the Dashboard, log in here and you'll immediately see the link to your Dashboard.
Getting to your Dashboard after log-in:
What's in my Case Owner Dashboard?
- Crowdfunding Toolkit - this guide is a must read for getting to grips with the basics of fundraising online.
- Pre-launch Checklist - a handy list of preparatory activities you can complete to ensure that you are ready to launch your page.
- Promotional Resources - keep all your contacts in this workbook so you can easily reach out to them about your page.
- Email Templates - Easily adaptable templates that can be used to spread the word about your campaign.
- Making Social Media Count - learn how to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to promote your campaign and find out how best to plan your social media posts.
- Using Press for Legal Fundraising - do you want to build a community around your issue? This guide explains how to best use press to feature your case.
Other important features:
Smart Stats: click on the "Stats" tab at the top of the page to review important information about the success of your campaign. Read more here.
Communication with backers: Keep in touch with your backers using the "Email backers" or the "Updates" tabs at the top of the page. Find step-by-step guides here.